Why you should opt for a Galgal Card?
Galgal is the best and simplest method for managing money. With its distinctive feature of your emotional relationship to your money, it helps you squeeze the most out of your money by organizing your budgeting and spending behavior. Galgal also provides a customized prepaid visa card, which gives you 24/7 access to your money and a number of perks to let you spend money guilt-free and have a more pleasant financial experience. It can be used to make contactless payments up to Rs 5,000.
Benefits and features:
- No Annual or Maintenance Fee: Annual or maintenance fees are charged by credit and debit card companies once a year and are waived when you reach a particular spending limit. It usually varies from Rs 99 to Rs 1499, depending on the bank and type of account. We at Galgal offer cards with zero annual fees without any conditions.
- No Hidden Charges: Hidden charges are expenses that are not normally included in the cost of purchasing. The Galgal card doesn’t charge any hidden fees in order to provide a simple and transparent experience.
- Personalized Experience: Every user has different spending habits, and to cater the services accordingly, Galgal Card offers its users a completely personalized experience to make them feel good about their spending.
- Track-enabled: The Galgal app automatically tracks and categorizes every transaction you make, allowing you to control your spending. Additionally, you can create a custom category to organize your particular expenditures.
- Contactless transaction: Galgal card has wifi capability, allowing you to quickly and conveniently complete a transaction by touching or waving the card without jeopardizing security.
- Load and spend: The Galgal card is a prepaid card, so each time you want to use it, you must load money onto it. This makes it a safer alternative to cash and a more secure way to make purchases. Users who have finished the Mini KYC process can load up to Rs 10,000, while those who have finished the Video KYC process can load up to Rs 1,00,000.
- Virtual Card: When a Galgal account is created, a virtual card is issued right away. You can use a virtual card anywhere that accepts Visa payments online. The application displays information about the virtual card.
So, while we continue to enhance the Galgal card’s capabilities to help you get the most out of your money, you can open an account right now and order a Galgal card in a matter of seconds.