About the Program
Campus Ambassadors will be the spokespersons for their respective colleges at Galgal launch and will be the sole point of contact for registrations and promotions. Through this program, we seek enthusiastic and responsible students with superior networking abilities, innovative mindset, and strong online presence.
What we expect
1. Promote Galgal app through various social media platforms organically
2. Plan and make creative concepts such as posts, reels, videos, etc. and tag Galgal on their accounts
3. Explain the concept of Galgal to potential users through personal interactions with them on various social media platforms
4. Explain to them the features and benefits of the App
5. Convince them to download the app
Through this program, we seek enthusiastic and responsible students with superior networking abilities, innovative mindset, and strong online presence.
What we expect
Build your resume
As you know, college is a great time to set yourself up for a successful career. This job offers the opportunity to develop important marketing and communication skills while building relationships for your future career – maybe even at Galgal!
You’ll work with tastemakers and influencers in your community to bring ideas to life. Being a Galgal Ambassador will help you cultivate important relationships, connect with like-minded hustlers and start building your professional tribe.
The time of your life
Being a Galgal Ambassador will not only push you professionally, but it will also be a blast! Galgal Ambassadors are given the creative freedom to bring excitement to life on their campuses through engaging events, creative stunts, and more.
Who we want
Special awards and goodies for top 3 best performing campus ambassadors
All campus ambassadors will be awarded exclusive experience certificates according to their rankings
INR 1000 weekly stipend
Exclusive Galgal merch and vouchers
Opportunity to work at Galgal on exceptional performance
Full-time undergraduate/ post graduate student
Able to receive and store program deliveries including event materials
Not currently engaged in another ambassador program
- Promote Galgal on your campus for 3 – 4 hours each week, for 1 – 6 months
- Meet new user sign up quotas
- Identify on-campus events where you can showcase Galgal by hosting engaging activities that allow your peers to experience the benefits of Galgal
- Create and publish creative Galgal content on your personal, public Instagram, facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Engage and interact with Galgal’s social media accounts on Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter, Youtube, comment, tag friends, like, share on your story, etc.
- Attend weekly, 15-minute status calls and participate in online group chats
- Report on all activity by submitting event plans, recaps, and social media screenshots